Our Team / Careers
Dr Michelle Gaffney
A Consultant Nephrologist (kidney doctor) and General Physician Michelle is a director of Brampton Care. She has considerable experience looking after the elderly population both at University Hospital Limerick (including St John’s hospital) and University Hospital Galway (including Merlin Park).
Director of Nursing
Sharon has over 30 years of experience working in healthcare in the UK in the NHS, and in Ireland as Director of Nursing in Nursing Homes, as Director of Nursing in a Mental Health Hospital and Director of Nursing in an Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit. Sharon has dedicated her career to working with adults with physical disability and cognitive impairment and is an experienced tutor in clinical and nursing skills.
Sharon has the following qualifications
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Dublin City University
- MSc in Healthcare Management, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Advanced Certificate in Mediation
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist
Staff enquiries welcome – Start & build your career with us!
- We are always looking for exceptional people to join our team.
- If you are the caring type and wish to provide truly exceptional care please contact us.
- We look forward to building a great team of caring individuals and make every residents quality of life the best we possibly can.
- We will provide excellent training and career opportunities for the right candidates not to mention a friendly and supportive environment for all team members.